COSTOUT CONSULTING IS THE TECHNOLOGICAL AND OPERATIONAL CONSULTANCY ORIENTED TO THE PURCHASE OPTIMIZATION AND THE COST REDUCTION FOR COMPANIES IN ANY INDUSTRY.
Update and control the inventory, an architecture and infrastructure suitables to your needs and to negotiate optimal techno-economic conditions with the Operators contribute directly to the achievement of savings.
The most important thing and what impacts direction the achievement of savings is to identify the model of consumption in each item of expenditure, standarize products and/or services as much as possible and the correct application of common sense.
Negotiate the best conditions with the utility, fully control the billing cycle, correct deficiencies in supply, implement technology for automatic reduction in consumption and avoid waste and misuse.
Having a suitable Software for the management needs that allows to manage assets efficiently, measure, evaluate and correct, as well as finding the perfect balance between desired cost, scope of the proposed service and quality.
In optimizing the processes it is found the excellence in the operation and, therefore, the desired impact on cost. Analyze the operational chain to identify inefficiencies, allowing to evaluate and dispose the best way to reduce or eliminate them.
Update and control the inventory, negotiate with Distributors based on a proper tender documents, controlling extensively the whole billing cycle and be proactive in the management of information generated.
Case 1: TELECOMMUNICATIONS COSTS REDUCTIONS
The Company had an indefinite telecommunications infrastructure and it had to redefine and restructure itself, and also optimize its costs, because of its international expansion process and its global growth. Initial Expenditure Base: 3 M €. The objective was to reduce the telecommunications costs and to improve the relationship and the services with its telecommunications providers/op...
Case 1: TRAVEL AND MOVEMENT COST REDUCTION
- Company with great mobility and many employees who travel constantly.
- Non-existent travel policy.
- Travels not planned and bookings made decentralized.
- High costs in company expenses, 400.000 € per year approximately.
- Objective: drastic optimization of this part of the expenses improving the processes and creating a Travel Policy.
Case 1: COST REDUCTION DUE ENERGY EFFICIENCY
- Facilities managed manually.
- Low efficiency illumination.
- Excessive operation of the air conditioning.
- Connected machinery but not used.
- Improper insulation in Centers.
- Signs and posters lit after hours.
- Need of improving the facilities and equipment maintenance.
Case 1: WAREHOUSE COST REDUTION
- 3 storage companies for products associated to Marketing campaigns, computer equipment and residual office furniture, mostly lacked of use and obsolete. No real and updated inventory made in each warehouse.
- The annual cost of this storage amounted to 150.000 €/year approximately.
- Objective: minimize and optimize the storage cost of these products defining a process and...
Case 1: ENERGY SUPPLY COST REDUCTION
- Supply points inventory not updated.
- Ignorance of the contracted conditions vs. market prices at the time.
- Control and deficient bill monitoring.
- Objective: Optimization of the overall energy supply cost and implementation of a control and monitoring system of billing.